Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Yes we can


If you missed the presidential speech by obama today, you have my condolences.
It is 12:20 am wednesday november 2008. I am not in bed because i did not want to miss watching history happening. 
Obama, the elected president 08. yes we can. yes we can. yes we can.
He is, in a word, magnificent. Superb. Breathtaking. Dazzling. Brilliant. Stunning. Impossibly articulate. Deftly funny.
Okay. That's ten words. 
Mccain, palin and all there crappy ideas, he blowed them away. Blowed them away. Like an ostrich racing with some mindless, blind hens. 
He is presidential without trying. He has so much genuine class he didn't have to create any phony storefront. 
I am in awe of his composure, his poise and his extreme intelligence. 
He is perfect. A perfect genius.
I always found him appealing before, it's not like I am exaggerating about him now that he is the president. 
Of all the reasons above, I love him most for that killer smile. 

 

No comments: